Wednesday 14 January 2015

2015 Goals

This post is all about my main 5 goals for 2015. I believe it’s silly to try and do them all at once as you’ll just get distracted. So I’m going to implement some of them slowly and concentrate on the big goals that are number 4 and 5. 
1) Drink more water. I used to drink a lot of water before I moved to Uni however, that declined rapidly as I hate tap water and could never be bothered to buy a bottle. Well, that is going to change. I’ve even got an app to tell me when to have a glass so I never forget. 
2) Read more. I’ve never been much of a reader me. I literally only read a book when I’m on holiday or when I’d do internships and would read while commuting. There’s a few books I’d like to read so I’m going to improve and read a chapter a day (every little helps). Well I need to buy a book first…
3) Exercise more. Yes I hear you all, everyone says that every year, and I’m the same have done since I was 16. But, this year is different (ask me in 6 months). Even if I just start taking my dog for a walk every day it’s more than I do now then I can try and get serious and get a regime in place. 
4) Get a ‘real life’ job. Since graduating in September I’ve found it hard to get a job in buying or PR even with a total of 4 internships under my belt. I’ve had a few interviews however I’m the worst when it comes to talking about myself. So fingers crossed I finally get my dream job. 
5) Move out. This goal ties in with goal number 4. Don’t get me wrong, living at home is great. Free rent, meals cooked for me everyday, can drive the car… But since I moved out for 3 years for Uni I miss having my ‘own’ place. So hopefully I’ll get a ‘real life’ job, save for a few months and have my own place. 
Here’s to 2015 being the year I become an adult...





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig