Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sales Haul

So over the last 2 weeks I’ve been doing a bit of retail therapy especially in the sales. Right so let’s get straight to it…


How beaut is this co-cord?! I bought it from Primark and I must say I’m super excited about their SS15 collection if this is anything to go by. Paid £26

The next thing I bought was this sporty jumper from M&S. Now this wasn’t technically in the sales but I work there so, discount. I love the versatility of it. You could wear it with a full midi skirt, tailored trousers, jeans, the list goes on. Paid £28 originally £35

Now I’m so so so excited to try this next product. This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in the colour Soft Brown. I’ve wanted to try this for so long and seeing as I had a 15% off code I thought, why not?! Paid £12.50 originally £15

This LBD was a bit of a bargain. It was originally £38 from Topshop however, I found it in the sale for £18. I love the 60’s style to it and it was perfect for NYE. Paid £18 originally £38

The next item isn’t the best photo however if you scroll down to my Christmas Eve post you’ll get a better image. I fell in love with these culottes the moment I saw them. They are so perfect and that’s all I have to say. Paid £22 originally £45
Ahhh my beaut Michael Kors bag. I’ve wanted this bag for so long it’s insane, so I decided to treat myself when we went to Bicester Village. It’s the perfect size and fits my laptop in amazingly. Paid £159 originally £240
The penultimate purchase was another Michael Kors product in this gorgeous rose gold watch. I’ve wanted a new watch for a while and I’ve always admired Michael Kors so when I saw their was a sale on secretsales.com and well, I just couldn’t help myself. Paid £149 originally £229
Finallyyyy, I bought REN Radiance Skincare Regime. Now, I was actually looking for REN’s Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask which is priced at £30 however, while still browsing throw Cult Beauty I found this gift set also £30 but with more in it and a full size bottle of the mask. What a bargain! Paid £25.50 originally £30
Have you bought anything good in the sales?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig