Friday 13 February 2015

Beauty Crush - Perrie Edwards

Hello everyone.

Today I'm talking beauty crushes. I've had this on my list of posts to do for weeks now but I'm finally getting round to writing it. 

My beauty crush is the absolutely gorgeous Little Mix star and fiancĂ© of Zayn Malik (so jealous), Perrie Edwards.

I'm a quite a Little Mix fan girl and I have been since they were put together on X Factor way back in 2011 however, I'm especially a fan of Perrie. Her style has evolved so much since her X Factor days and in particular her makeup. Perrie's makeup is quite focused on contouring, bold eyebrows and her amazing blue eyes. 

The girls makeup artist is Adam Burrell who I avidly stalk on Instagram as he is great because he posts photos of his work as well as the products he has used. So for that, thank you Adam.

Here are some of my favourite looks Perrie has rocked the last year...





She's so beautiful and the great thing is, is that Adam tends to use mainly drugstore products to create Perrie's look. Adam's go to brand is Barry M and here are some of the products he uses with Perrie:

- Barry M Soft Eye Crayon in Brown
- Barry M - Natural Dazzle Bronzer
- Barry M Lip Gloss in Toffee
- Barry M Showgirl Mascara
- Barry M Black Bold Waterproof Eyeliner
- Barry M Lip Liner in Russet

Who is your beauty crush?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig