Monday 16 March 2015

A Little About Me

Hello everyone.

So I was having a ganda through Blog Lovin' the other day and stumbled across November Girl X's post where she answered questions and I quite liked it so thought I'd give it ago.

Red or White Wine?
Neither I'm more a cider and vodka girl

City or Countryside?
Both

Cats or Dogs?
Dogs hands down!

Sweet or Savoury?
Sweet

Dresses or Jeans?
Used to be dresses but I've been wearing jeans more

Heels or Flats?
Depends, but mainly flats

Beyonce or Taylor Swift?
Oh god this is hard but... Taylor

Tea or Coffee?
Neither

Divergent or Hunger Games?
Hunger Games 100%

Blogposts or YT Videos?
Both but YT for beauty 

Skincare or Makeup?
Makeup

Night or Morning?
Night, I am not a morning person 

Pizza or Burgers?
Pizza

Books or Magazines?
Magazines

Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, duh

Summer or Winter?
Probably summer. Just.

Digital or Film Photos?
Film

What is your favourite city?
New York! I've been lucky enough to of been twice

Book?
I'm not a massive reader but out of the ones I have read, Paper Towns is pretty good

Movie?
Breakfast At Tiffany's or all the Harry Potter films

TV Show?
Oh god I watch so much! Parks and Recs, Greys Anatomy and New Girl

Perfume?
Marc Jacobs, Daisy

Nail Polish?
Not a massive nail painter

Skincare Item?
Embryolisse Lait Creme moisturiser 

Lipstick?
Oooh another tough one. Probably Tom Ford Bruised Plum or Mac Ruby Woo

Foundation?
Estee Launder Double Wear

Food?
Pancakes!

Dessert?
Brownies

Alcoholic Drink?
Sambuca or Vodka Lemonade

Non Alcoholic Drink?
Diet Coke

Actor/Actress?
Jennifer Laurence

Singer/Band?
At the minute, Catfish and The Bottleman (and of course my boys 1D haha)

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Finishing Uni

What did you want to be as a kid when you grew up?
A vet or a fashion designer (total opposites I know!)

What are you most scared of?
Snakes and spiders

I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Let me know if you've ever answered these questions, I'd love to read them.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig