Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Trip To Bleach London

Hello everyone.

On Saturday I finally got round to sorting my roots out. The last time I had my highlights done was the week before Christmas, shocking. Although to be fair, my roots didn't look horrific considering it had been 3 months but still.


I decided I would treat myself and get my hair done at the famous Dalston salon that is Bleach London. Since first opening 5 years ago, Bleach has gone from strength to strength, even releasing their own products. I personally tried the Bleach Rose dye and its FABULOUS! I've been desperate to get my hair done here for a few years but thought it would be a bit out of my price range as the hairdresser I normally go to in MK is pretty cheap (even for MK standards). However, seeing as I got my dream job even if it is temporary (I'll fill you all in when I know how long my contract actually is) I thought I'd treat myself Donna and Tom style (apologies if you don't watch Parks and Recs, that joke will go over your head.)



I loved the whole vibe of Bleach London's salon. It was filled with issues of Vogue, Dazed and Confused, cut out magazine editorials splashed across the walls and even barbies with pastel hair. Obvs. The salon was obviously packed with Bleach London's famous products as well as polaroids of the team. My favourite addition to the salon was the cutest little black pug which totted around an slept happily next to customers on the sofas. I also adored the playlist which included the whole Beyonce - Beyonce album, Justin Timberlake, old school Black Eyed Peas, Diana Ross, Lana Del Rey and lots of Motown. Sassy.



So, what did I get done you are probably wondering. I had a half head of highlights, two toners and a straight blow-dry which was done by Charmaine. What I loved about Bleach is that all of the stylist really know what they are talking about and give great ideas on what is a good idea and not so much. You really are in capable hands there which is always a great bonus. So here is me before... (soz about the picture I forgot to take one before so its a close up from a past OOTD)


The sun is making my roots not look as dark however in person think at least a shade darker. My overall hair is also quite blonde. Now here is me after my makeover....

I looove the final colour! It's more natural and the perfect shade that I have desperately been trying to achieve for just over a year now! What I also love is you know when you normally leave the hairdresser after a dye job your hair tends to feel a bit dry and full of products? Not at Bleach. My hair feels crazy soft and clean! 


I would 100% recommend anyone to go have their hair done at Bleach London and I will be making myself another appointment in June!

Thanks Bleach London for my new hair.

Have you been to Bleach London before?






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig