Tuesday 14 April 2015

Coachella Best Dressed

Hello everyone!

Again, apologies for the lack of posting! I've become slightly obsessed with Friday Night Lights and have been watching episodes as soon as I get home from work to then realise it's time for bed. Fear not, they'll be plenty of posts this week. Promise. 

Coachella had its first weekend of festivities this weekend and I was SO JEALOUS! I've been dying to go for so many years now that a piece of me dies every year I'm not there. I'm determined to go next year so I can release my inner hippy flower power.

I love everything about Coachella. One, the fact it's a festival and a festival where you won't be wearing shorts and crop tops praying it doesn't rain and turn arctic cold a-la english festivals. I also love the whole spirit and vibe everyone gets into. You only had to watch their snapchat story to feel the love.

So, who were my favourite Coachella gals you ask? 



Avid festival goer Alexa Chung and all round babe always kills it wherever she goes. I always admire her festival style; effortless and chic.

Another mega babe I always love to see at Coachella is Katy Perry. She is never afraid to try crazy styles and Coachella is no different, she always brings the fabulous. I love love this see through dress and pray I find one similar somewhere....

My girl crush on Jourdan just keeps growing. I love that she dyed her hair especially for the festival and flashed her best assets. Girl those legs are never ending!

Who were your fave looks?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I loved Taylor Hill's and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's looks! Definitely missing a lot of print from many celebrities though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie looked beaut as always! Yeah I agree, they were slightly tamed this year

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love Alexa Chungs style! Shes always my favourite dresser at Coachella. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig