Tuesday 28 April 2015

OOTD - Dungarees Lovin'

Hello everyone.

Today I have an outfit post for you all. 



I'm a sucker for a pair of dungarees. I've been looking for a pair of full length ones for well over 2 years. I initially wanted blue ones, however I just could never find the perfect pair. Or if I did, they were always sold out in my size. Then I decided, do you know what, I really like black dungarees! I bought this pair from ASOS and they are so comfy. They're that really nice, soft denim and are the perfect fit. JOYUS!

This t-shirt always reminds me of the 70/80's era. I think its because of the colouring on the neck line and sleeves. I love it anyway.

I finished the outfit with my trusty hightop converse which were actually my first ever pair that I bought in Florida when I was 12 years old. How time flies...

Have you got a pair of dungarees? If so, where from?

Top - Topshop
Dungarees - ASOS
Shoes - Converse
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig