Friday 24 July 2015

Review - St.Tropez Gradual Tan In The Shower

Hello everyone.

Sorry again for the lack of postings I've just been crazy busy, but I do have a life update which I shall be sharing with you next week!

Today I'm talking the much hyped about Gradual Tan In The Shower from St.Tropez. I love a good fake tan as I'm ridiculously pale! Although I can only be bothered to tan when I go on a night out or I'll get a spray tan before I go on holiday. So if there is something out there to help me have a natural tan that doesn't take a whole lot of effort, I want it.


This product promises a natural looking tan that is streak free and easy to use.

All you have to do is pop in the shower, body wash as normal then apply the tan to the areas of your body you want or in my case everywhere and wait 3 minutes then rinse off.

So, does it work?

Oh my god YES! I've been using this on and off for about 6 weeks now and it has changed my life. I don't have any photos of me before and after as the lighting really wasn't doing it justice, however my natural colour is, imagine Emma Stone, that is me. I now however have a lovely natural tan that my mum keeps mentioning how good it looks and doesn't understand how it isn't real.

It's so simple to use and rubs into your skin so much easier because your skin is wet. I tend to leave it on for 3 and a half minutes sometimes 4 (I know, rebel) just because well, I get to involved with whatever album I'm playing.

The good thing about this product too, is that it fades really naturally as well. There is no dodgy patches just a natural fade.

The only negative I have to say about this product is that it turns your fingers nails kind of yellow but, nothing a bit of nail varnish can't cover.

I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a natural tan that you can build up to whatever shade you like. There is also one thing to note and that is that the first two times you use it you probably won't see any difference but after the third use, you'll have a beaut light tan.

Have you tried this wonder product?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ciara's Cupboard | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig